LinkStack under optimal conditions is a simple drag and drop solution with no further configuration required.
Here are all requirements listed, for you to check.
- Apache web server/web host with
- Apache Module
- At least PHP 8.0 or above
- Read and write access to files in the root directory, as well as files in the directories
- Access over HTTPS/valid SSL certificate
Other web server types are supported, please refer to their documentation.
2.2 Required PHP modules:¶
- BCMath PHP Extension
- Ctype PHP Extension
- cURL PHP Extension
- DOM PHP Extension
- Fileinfo PHP Extension
- JSON PHP Extension
- Mbstring PHP Extension
- OpenSSL PHP Extension
- PCRE PHP Extension
- PDO PHP Extension
- Tokenizer PHP Extension
- iconv PHP Extension
- XML PHP Extension
Depending on your database type:
- SQLite PHP Extension (default, no configuration required)
- MySQL PHP Extension
This documentation only applies to the webserver deploy. If you deploy LinkStack as Docker-container, please take a look at the docker specific docs.